Wednesday, September 7, 2011

This year's mooncakes

Before my brother quit his job, he always give a box or two of mooncakes for my daughter. She loves the traditional lotus paste type with yolks.

This is a set of four mooncakes my ex boss gave her. She has nicely removed two from Four Seasons Hotel to make this with two more from Ritz Carlton. All with yolks.

The bankers are also giving wifey mooncakes this year. So I think all in all we are going to end up with too many again. I had thought we would be getting none this year.

My daughter's breakfasts for the next few days are all set then. May be snacks too.

1 comment:

  1. Those traditional mooncakes are enticing me. I haven't had one yet but seen them all around. Am too stingy to fork out the dollars for a box and am hoping my sister gets some from her boss.

    ReplyDelete