Sunday, September 19, 2010

Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf a dangerous man or a model of an insensitive fool

" 'I'm an American, I'm a New Yorker. I don't hold my faith responsible for 9/11.'"

Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf


This guy is either insensitive, an idiot or both. We are fortunate in Singapore our Islamic leaders are far wiser. Too much self-centredness, blatant disregard of others' feelings and sensitivities in America. In fact, I don't trust him. I wonder if he has a sinister plan to make trouble. Religion should be personal, former US president Jimmy Carter is correct. Keep it out of politics. Political Islam or Christianity is a menace that must not be allowed to triumph. Through their gates, we would surely enter another Dark Age.

To Mr Feisal, who always emphasises the centre's interfaith agenda, its location near Ground Zero is essential to its message of healing the wounds of Sept 11 and promoting moderate Islam.

That is putting the cart before the horse. Under the US constitution they have the right to build but good sense would have taught you to earn the right first as the Germans had also with Nazism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment