Sunday, June 27, 2010

Amazon.com delivers our order

We ordered a few books from Amazon.com in early May. Up till the 25th, we have not gotten delivery. Estimated time of arrival was the 16th. Two days ago we contacted customer service. The next day they responded and just now, the box of books arrived. Nice, but why it has taken so long?

Responding to my question, the delivery person told me Amazon.com has facilities in Changi South. I had thought Sing Post would make the delivery. I think our national post office has gradually been squeezed out of business.




Why all Science books? Well because they are either too overpriced or not available here. Just science books, the kids wouldn't read. It must be interesting and persuasive. That is why it is so hard to find the right books. I remember we used to own every titles of the Magic School Bus series when they were younger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment