Thursday, March 15, 2018

Stephen Hawking and Christians

My ex boss shared this with me in an email and I looked it up on Bloomberg.


It was a very good read by Nathan Myhrvold but then I thought of what Christians had in the past remarked to me about Prof Hawking: he is going to hell because he is an atheist.

I took the opportunity to share these thoughts in my reply to her email.

Incredible spirit Stephen Hawking had. No wonder it took so many years for his illness to knock him out.

On some occasions Christians have pointed out to me that Stephen Hawking is going to hell because he is an atheist. I wished these people would first care about their own fate before worrying about others. Being the celebrity he was I wasn't surprised to just Googled and find this at Time: http://time.com/5199149/stephen-hawking-death-god-atheist/

Well I think not a few atheists would wake up from death into heaven. I don't know which ones. I am less sure about Christians though.

No comments:

Post a Comment