Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Catching Dunkirk

For what Dunkirk veteran Ken Sturdy said about it, I might just go and see it.


Sometimes I feel that Facebook is a waste of time but on the other hand it has opened new horizons for me too. You can predict what you will get. I know many people have their filter on and inflate their bubble with it making them more convinced of that they are absolutely right in their bigotry. I guess I am using Facebook in the opposite way. E.g., I take note of Trump's ardent supporters posts. I never imagined some of my friends of many years ended up as his die-hard supporters. It was so unexpected. Often my friend in Canada also remarked the same and it seemed we never got over that.

I think I would just get the DVD when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment