Friday, April 11, 2014

Complaint to Premier Taxis


Nearly had an accident with a SilverCab this morning and decided I have had enough. Too bad this unlucky fellow happened to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

I lodged a complaint with Premier Taxis with low expectations and was surprised to get this automated response which they promised to even bother with detailed investigation. Wifey had often complaint about these silver cabs but I mostly ignored them until this morning. I am just glad their fleet is small.

I told them they can have the video evidence if they want to. And if they don't nay be the TP can have it but I am not sure I want to make that trouble. To put things into perspective this sort of near misses are very common, too common for comfort actually. This is a number game but why add them up in a hurry to an accident?


No comments:

Post a Comment