Friday, January 3, 2014

INCOME Motor Insurance

First the good about them.

When my car got rear ended last year, the Orange Force was prompt, professional and helpful. In this important matter they came out shining.

Now the bad.

I never had my insurance certificate. Also they didn't catch that my motor insurance is short of one day when I switched from AIG to them, i.e., there was one day where I was covered by both of them. I only discovered this mistake when LTA refused to renew my road tax recently.

Finally the good again.

I called INCOME on Christmas eve for help. They were very good and helped me to buy an additional day of cover. This time they also sent me my certificate.

I think in the end it was who I dealt with that made a difference. A couple of their employees bothered to do a good job and one of them from her accent over the phone was clearly a FT.

In the end LTA made me pay $20 for renewing my road tax late.

No comments:

Post a Comment