Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Heather Chua a waste of time

I read Heather Chua once, so long ago I can't remember when and made it a point to ignore her. I read her again in TNP (free online) which I reckon is the end of her ride. I am interested in the people who are interested in her. There are so many, they are worth studying and there is useful insight about us to discover.

Other Heather Chuas will come and go. People never fail to get excited and respond to such characters. Nevertheless if they come around often enough people could actually tire of them.

I think you are better off reading Amy Chua, the Tiger Mum. I have her book but hasn't found the time for it yet.






Update: Jan 10

They have caught "Heather Chua". It is a he and not a she.

How Heather now must have wished she was ignored but folks like me are the minority. I don't think it would have worked anyway. The real he would have reach further until he gets the attention he wants. The life of his moniker would also be shorter lived too as a result.

I have noticed few people are keen to blog only for themselves and may be family. That's the usually the slippery road to trouble especially if you have no moral compass to conscribe your behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment