Saturday, November 2, 2013

Chan Soo Sen's wife passed away


Life has thrown so many curved balls at Chan Soon Sen.

I first noticed him because he was unusually humble. He remember again for cycling around Joo Chiat....I thought he would become a full minister but later I found out why he retired from politics.

We are human. He is a good man.

Update: Nov 4, 6:05 am

I told her I'll go with her. In the day, she can be with them. At night, I'll take over her care.

That's the guy. I can't remember much of what I have read about him over the years (I haven't had this blog yet) but I remember often being struck by what he said. Of course I remember him on a bicycle - always easier with pictures, and I remember Charles Chong who took over from him riding a bicycle too.





1 comment:

  1. He seems quite young to have retired from politics. I think he's done quite well in Joo Chiat.

    ReplyDelete