Monday, July 1, 2013

She has a boyfriend

One year after starting college, she now has a boy friend :-) I wonder if my brother like me is learning about this through Facebook. I wouldn't be surprised if he did but I am sure my sister in law would have known sooner.

Slightly more than a year ago she told me she was going to do Renaissance Engineering at NTU but I eventually found many pics off her in NUS! Apparently NUS was slower to accept her application.

In JC she told me she wanted to be an embalmer. I didn't believe her and took every opportunity to tease her about it whenever we met for family meals.  I should have blogged about all these before. Guess I am just catching up on missing posts....

I hope Google would allow us to switch off selected posts so that I can make it snoop neutral. In this way I can expose them for a while and then keep them from the public afterward.

I haven't used Gaussian blur for a very long time. These things have become my daughter's game.

No comments:

Post a Comment