Monday, July 22, 2013

Larger Displays for iPhone, iPad?


Isn't obvious to Apple's management that consumers want larger displays for their iPhones and iPads.

Had they started with display sizes like those from Samsung from the very beginning, I believed the iPhone would have flopped. This was something you need the consumer to grow up to. Samsung has more than qualified this opportunity and Apple if the rumor is true is playing catch up.

Myself I am beyond this, looking for fold-able displays. I am also hoping that driverless cars will come soonest. And what has cars got to do with a post on device displays? Nothing but only to record how badly I wish for them; how tired I am of driving.

Cars as status symbols? I am not willing to pay for these things. This is one thing the young Japanese consumer in my view gets it.

No comments:

Post a Comment