Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Terrible Cyclist

This cyclist, a black man dressed in complete black owed his life to both of us because we were very careful in the pouring rain (Wonder if I could spot him in this video when I revisit this months later). I am sure this isn't the first time drivers have encountered this but it is the first opportunity I had to capture it with my in-vehicle viewcam. The idiot was on a dark colored bicycle riding across the road with a Red Man.

Playing back the experience at 0.125x. Note that this is only one second. Location: Hill Street turning into Canning Rise.




Update: May 8 2:30pm

Cyclists toying with danger. Any wonder why they get hurt or even die.


2 comments:

  1. Encounter similiar incidents almost everyday... Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. they should ban cyclists on the road. these abusive users of public roads should be caned - as it is fruitless to fine them because they will never learn like rapists.

    ReplyDelete