Thursday, May 23, 2013

Stars response to our car prices

Posts in this blog on politics are for helping me decide who to back in the next GE. Purchase posts to help me track the goods I buy especially if they were smart buys. I have also come to realize quite a few were for my children's education too but the most valuable and hardest to decide whether to write about are posts are like this one - They are like photos you shoot, hard to tell if it is worth keeping but if you choose the right ones, it is the biggest reason why I have this blog; to enjoy them much later like we all enjoy old photos.

Priceless expressions of our out of this world car prices from the stars of Fast & Furious. What a way to remember COE prices at this point in time.

2 comments:

  1. You should have asked them to guess how much our Ministers, Prime Minister and President are paid. That would have been a bigger shock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or how much a public housing cost

    ReplyDelete