Thursday, April 18, 2013

Why People Blog? Not me.


I am not included in any of the categories for the reasons why people blog. I blog for the same reasons I take photos. Along the way I added one more reason: for my kids. They like to look at old photos and short video clips too.

Visitors to this blog and they are growing, which I never asked for or expect will likely misunderstand me. I don't try very hard to make myself clear to others as that is what blogging for myself must be.

Why not make this blog private? If you don't already know, anything that is on the Web is no longer private.

For Google and others, between 'Don't be Evil' and 'Be Profitable' which way would they vote? At least Google try because they knew the wisdom of being long term greedy. The day will come when Google no longer need to be good to be wildly profitable. Rue that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment