Friday, April 19, 2013

Surreal experience with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

This is surreal! Nine minutes ago, the most wanted man or more aptly boy in America just updated his Facebook profile picture. I just came from watching the story on BBC how his brother had been killed by security forces. I believe his turn is not too long from now.

I also had my question answered which BBC weren't able to provide. Do they claim to be Muslims? Yes, you can tell from his Facebook page.







Update: 8:25 pm

I am monitoring his page and this is the latest.


Looks like he is going to commit suicide?

And now I am also wondering if this is even real? Doesn't matter actually.

Update: 8:35pm

More from him. No credibility but he is only a 19 year old kid. I am going to stop here.


Update: 8:45pm

That's all folks. It's gone! Just as well.


Update: 9:10pm

OK, I got what I needed. That Facebook page purportedly set up by Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is likely fake. See below and it is easy to tell.







No comments:

Post a Comment