Sunday, April 14, 2013

Portable Car VideoCam

Bought this for USD 22.95 at eBay which was delivered on Friday. The construction of this kit is a little plasticky but otherwise works well.

Soon the novelty of recording the road experience will wear off and I hope it does not need to be used for what it is intended for: Accidents.

I think I was the number 558 buyer. With so many people having bought ahead of me, it was a safe bet.

Picture taken with our new Canon Powershot S110


Update: January 9, 2014

From April 14, 2013 to January 9, 2014 RIP.

On the way back from school noticed the display was black. The power was properly connected. I thought to myself, this is it.

Removed the SD card to check its content on my PC. Every video is dated 2091. Last recording was driving into MCE this morning. Confirms it no longer records around 6:45 or earlier this morning.

This device has taken a few hard knocks and falls before. I supposed those contributed to its demise.


No comments:

Post a Comment