Sunday, January 20, 2013

No more Ikea batteries

No more Ikea alkaline batteries for us. They used to be noticeably more durable. I installed these two into my electric tooth brush just last week or so and now they are exhausted. Typically I estimate fresh alkaline batteries from Duracell or Energizer would have lasted close to a month or more. I will get an more accurate picture coming back here to check when the new Energizer Gold in the tooth brush is drained.

Ikea tries too hard to bring the price down in an inflationary environment. Something must give.

Update: March 25

Changed the Energizer Gold batteries today. Therefore they lasted about two months!




August 12

Their batteries have a new look but I am not buying. Now that the old pic is above me, I wonder what does MN1500 mean? The new ones have MN2400

I am simply not buying. Not that long ago, I put them in my Canon it didn't even last more than 30 shots!



No comments:

Post a Comment