Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Losing confidence in CPIB

Reading this, I would dearly love to see Teng Khee Fatt sacked, disciplined and charged, i.e, I am hoping there is something in our laws we can use against him. Look at this methods. This oaf is a bully and remorseless abuser of state power invested in his position. This organization borrows the PM's power. I hope he will do the right thing and clean up their idiotic acts.

Of course my patience is very thin when I consider what they (in this instance ISD) had put our political detainees through and also Cecilia Sue cum Ng Boon Gay.

If you haven't got a sufficient case, you get one. Not by using such tactics. And if the law is inadequate, for god's sake the Law  Minister please see to it and get it done via Parliament or we will never grow into a civilized and gracious society.

How CPIB conducts investigation and interrogates people is destroying confidence I and presumably many among the public have in them. Smacks of Chinese style justice. Fortunately we have our unChinese courts to open the cans of worms.

Update: 8:35pm

Some response from social media. So many share my sentiments. There should be more later.




Update: Jan 17, 8:35pm



Update: Jan 24, 1:05pm

How could he be so sloppy? Incredible! And perhaps fishy too.




No comments:

Post a Comment