Monday, December 31, 2012

Wedding Anniversary

What I do on every last day of the year since twenty four years ago is predictable. I had always woken up early and fondly reminisce getting ready to go fetch my bride. It was also the last time my mom woke me up as I will never sleep at my parents' place again.

This has been a very busy year. Since yesterday I had dwelt on a February wedding that is never going to happen because the bride to be had died. I have no time to think about myself. My sis's colleague had also passed away recently in November. She was months away from getting married. A brain aneurysm and an unsuccessful op ended her young life. 

I am glad I have this blog. Early this morning I went to check what I had posted before on this day. I played Julie Roger's song on YouTube in this blog and decided I must provide a placeholder for another performance of the same song.

No comments:

Post a Comment