Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Jeff Hillman goes bare foot; hid the $100 boots

I also received a similar report from my friend in Seattle about Jeffrey Hillman. I replied her,

Always sadly self defeating. This man isn't getting out of his poverty until he change his attitude and habits. The good boots was wasted on him. At the very least he could have sold it for money, buy something cheaper and use the balance of the money to feed himself etc.,

I hope Jeffrey wouldn't be one of them but we will always have people that is so hard to help that it is more practical to just live with them.

The poverty of the mind and spirit is the greatest poverty of all. Digging deeper it is the poverty of love that had caused this. And because we are such vulnerable and weak creatures most of us must have intact families to anchor us. Those who experiment with  alternative to the family arrangements are taking a huge risk. I think only a few will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment