Monday, November 19, 2012

One year ago in San Francisco

Walking in Gold Gate Park San Francisco a year ago with someone very special. She was my teacher who introduced me to Christ in secondary school. Wouldn't have known she has gone so far away without the Lord's help. My former schoolmate and I were trying to locate for her for sometime.

Wished I could spend more time with her but my time is not my own. Perhaps if we make a trip to Yosemite and the Redwood National Forest, I could plan this better and have more time with her then.

Looks like both of us have premature graying hair. Beyond this both of us aren't with a church too. At least we don't have a Christian vocabulary, that's so unreal. Took me so many years to get rid and replace that. I know I will eventually return to one once my task is complete but I didn't have the opportunity to ask her. She didn't seem eager to discuss these things and I didn't have the chance to work our conversation there.

No comments:

Post a Comment