Sunday, November 11, 2012

Little Sunday Morning Celebrations

I celebrate a few good news that others have received as I found them in the ST this morning.

There are also kind employers although me and especially wifey had mostly gotten bad ones - true for many relatives and friends too. Wesmech Engineering  paid their Indian workers six days early so that they have funds for Deepavali.

A marvel of modern infrastructure, the workers could get the money back to India in a matter of minutes.




Wifey pointed out to me early this morning that there is an interesting article on micro finance. I am especially happy about this stall holder who benefited from it and she in turn show her gratefulness by selling nasi lemak at $1. I like to record this in her own words.




1 comment:

  1. Minister Vivien should know that the high rent killed so many good hawkers and made Singaporeans suffer!

    ReplyDelete