Saturday, November 24, 2012

Google Mighty Reach

I just finished putting up the post on Lincoln and testing it. After the trailer played, Google suggested that I watch the Star Trek 2013 teaser trailer! I just mentioned the last Star Trek movie minutes ago. How quick can you get? No wonder even as traffic to be web estates are falling no thanks to YouTube, the receipt from my Adsense account inexplicably is turning north. Google is quite amazing isn't it?

Here is the Star Trek 2013 clip Google recommended



Upate: I have this feeling that was too quick on the draw. Google cannot be so clever so quickly. So I came back to my computer and run some tests. True enough it was just happenstance that the Lincoln trailer will end with a recommendation to view the Star Trek teaser. Well, I am not complaining that Adsense for me is doing better.




No comments:

Post a Comment