Tuesday, August 14, 2012

facebook is a low yield knowledge mine

I find facebook first class for serendipity discoveries. The downside is that I increasingly feel it is prospecting in a low yield gold mine. I am going to limit the time I spent on it.

Mark Zuckerberg, you have to make facebook more efficient and productive for busy people.

May be time to prune so that there would be new and better growth through reorganization and reinvention.

More effort needed on the mobile platform. It would be great distraction while waiting for others or commuting. When I am sitting in front of my PC there are usually more important things to do. At the moment the desktop facebook experience is far superior than what is offered on my iPad and phone. I consider this their greatest weakness. Many are working overtime to eat your lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment