Sunday, June 17, 2012

Trivializing Grace Part 2


I wrote the following less then ten days ago in 'Trivializing Grace'. I quote myself.

This is the Gospel of Grace. Today that grace is taken for granted in our hospitals and we even claim to have discovered and owned it; but for our inner life, relationships and mind problems it has graciously been made available until in the guise of science we claim it as ours sometime.

This book by our local born Googler represents an early attempt to do just that. More is coming. We are moving on, well on the way as we have turned uncommon miraculous healing into common medical cures. The next post is to do the same of the afflictions of our inner life and relationships. We will not give the giver our thanks. We shall again say, we did it our way.

Truly I haven't expect myself to write this post this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment