Thursday, June 7, 2012

Helping my neighbor with this blog

My neighbor WhatsApp last night asking me when the neighbor living above me moved in. Who could remember? I told her I should be able to find out when I get home. She was really eager to know and I was puzzled why.

I searched this blog and discover that the new neighbor upstairs moved in just before CNY last year. I find this so amusing, never expecting that this blog could be put to such a surprising use.

This is a different and more open world than the one I grow up in. It is now possible to increase the chance of serendipity in our lives. In fact those who succeed with this will have a significant advantage over others. It is no longer such who you know or even networking. It is much more and surprising too.

I did find out why she needed the date, but I am not sharing it here. Everyone at home already know and that's good enough. In case I forget, let's just say it had something to do with the Police and  lost mobile phone. A happy enough ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment