Saturday, January 28, 2012

Where is Hougang MP Yaw?

I don't know where MP Yaw had gone missing, but I can't help recalling an unforgettable story told us when I was a kid. Here is a small bit of it from Genesis in the Bible.

 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden. But the LORD God called to the man, “Where are you?” He answered, “I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.”

Do you need the truth from the horse's mouth? Actions speak louder than words.

The church is filled with both wheat and weeds, you can't tell them apart. That's life.

Meanwhile I feel that ST is trying too hard not to appear to be on the PAP side.

Hougang residents interviewed said Mr Yaw should come forward to clear the air on the allegations. However, most of the seven interviewed expressed support for their MP, saying his personal life does not matter as long as he continues to perform well as an MP.

The MP is famed for having a good feel of the ground. There is no need to be scarce when your constituents are still supporting you. Read between the lines. I wouldn't bet on this but it is quite good material for learning how to evaluate sources for Social Studies in our Secondary schools.

Yaw Shin Leong how long do you want to hide? You and your party which I was supporting look awful now. The longer the wait the worse you look. Voters are lucky to see you and the party getting tested with a scandal so soon.

From the time a young Lee Kuan Yew jumped off the back of a truck carrying the rest to their deaths, Singapore has been unusually fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment