Wednesday, January 11, 2012

JC or Poly

A poem by my daughter. This is only partially describing her dilemma. Students with her sort of grades almost always opt for JCs. She is trying as much as possible to include everyone facing this choice over the next few days.



What should it be? What should it be?
That is the question that plagues me
Which JC should I try?
Or would Poly be better for this disposition of mine?

Which JC should I put first?
This is becoming an infernal curse!
Should this be first or should it be last?
Oh how I wish this would quickly pass!

Ok so I’ve got five days
The first as good as wasted I say
Should I put Poly first? Nay
JC is my first choice Okay!

Alright that’s the basics done
Now which JC do I want?
Which is closer to this score of mine?
Goodness! This is an infernal chore I find!

Not to mention the various courses
And the many different choices
Well at least I know what I want
To get this thing over and done!

Copyright © 2012 by May Kwek

No comments:

Post a Comment