Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Former Wong Clinic getting SERS

Just read on AsiaOne that Blocks 1, 2 and 3 along Upper East Coast Roads will be slated for the SERS programme.

I used to go there when I was an NS boy to see Dr. Wong Kum Hoong. Now this part of my life would in a few short years become history just like my primary, secondary schools and even JC.

That's Singapore. We have to remember differently from people elsewhere. Too many people here doesn't know how to. There is nobody to advise them either. That is the mistake the government regularly make. They don't even know they have been taking half measures. Yes, they have a choice. Give up more control and we shall learn to manage many facets of our lives ourselves, thank you very much.

By the way, I don't care for Bukit Brown Cemetery. May be I would someday, but I just don't see it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment