Monday, August 1, 2011

"Reframing" to successfully engage those who caught Religion

Excellent article from the Huffington Post. I like the writer's suggestion on how "reframing" is a viable way to engage those who have caught religion (the dogmatic, loveless and sometimes potentially violent sort). The article focus is on the Tea Party group and leaning on the American history of independence, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict for insight.

The Tea Party group had made me pessimistic about America's government effectiveness and leadership. That was why I felt there was only a 50/50 chance of raising the debt ceiling.


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/scott-atra...

Update: This writer (Scott Atran) have written two very intriguing books. Unfortunately I cannot spare the time at the moment to check them out. Sigh, I do not have the time for so many things I want to do.












This book (above) can be loaned from our three regional libraries. (Kindle @ 14.99)












This book, which I am keener on is only for reference at Repository Used Books Collections (Kindle @ 16.49)

Perhaps when I revisit this entry a long time from now, I would have the time and interest for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment