Sunday, July 17, 2011

Deleting blog comments

My phone alerted me to this when I was at the hawker centre buying dinner just now. When I checked later, it was deleted. That was good as I was telling myself, I need to remove this one. My policy has been to leave all comments alone as much as possible. I do not welcome comments since this is, "blogging for myself". Sometimes I get thoughtless comments, which I tolerated in the spirit of the Internet Age. At times, I blog about them explaining how ridiculous their point was, but I never respond with a comment like many bloggers are apt to do.

The comments facility is left on for the family and may be one day my personal friends.

Update: Did some checks. The comment originated from Karachi, Pakistan....has been getting visitors from all corners of the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment