Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bought more cameras

Bought two Nikon Coolpix L23 for wifey and my elder daughter at IT Show. We parked the car at Plaza Sing and took a train there. A really good decision.

What we like about this camera is that it uses AA alkaline or rechargeable NiMH batteries. If we really need lots of juice, we can always opt for the replaceable Lithium batteries by Energizer. This option is especially convenient when we travel.

Now we can retire our Casio and Fujiflim compact. They are good cameras except that each time we want to use them, the batteries are flat. What's the point of having them?

Now everyone has a new camera except me. My old Canon Powershot from 2006 might be obsolete but it is still delivering a good punch for taking pictures. Perhaps I would get a DSLR sometime. I don't think that would happen for a very long time, if ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment