Sunday, February 20, 2011

NaviMapping and Asperger's

I think I am going to get this book. Here is what one of the reviewer wrote about the book (silly, what else does a reviewer do?)

In the six or seven years since he received Fasanella's e-mail, the world has been transformed into a universe of information, overwhelming many of us, but not autistics, Cowen writes: "Autistics are the true infovores, as I will call them. They have the tendency to impose additional structure on information by the acts of arranging, organizing, classifying, collecting, memorizing, categorizing, and listing." 

Describes me quite well. I have been doing this sort of thing for as long as I could remember, culminating in NaviMapping. And here is my latest NaviMap on the SWOT method



No comments:

Post a Comment