Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sotong Contractor

Wow, why so many stories to blog about today?

Just entertained the contractors of my new neighbors upstairs. The wanted to inspect the bathroom in the master bedroom because they needed to learn how to do it right for their client upstairs! I mean something as basic as this, they do not know. Our apartments are commodities.

I wasn't very patient with them. It is my way of helping and also wanting them to get it over and done with quickly.

Their mistake: They should have shown more empathy of the dreadful noise they caused when the hacking work was going on.

In my years living here, I have received many letters from the contractors of new neighbors. Some were so well worded, but this contractor's one is just like a notice from the town council. They need to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment