Thursday, January 13, 2011

Silly adventure to get a school's locker

Pathetic service and web site. Slow, you almost thought the system hung.

Yesterday tried to signed up a locker for her and disappointed that only one on level 3 was available. Paid for it with ei-nets and no locker was assigned. Called them on the phone and learned that it would be manually assigned and done in the evening. Why wasn't there a message at their website to advise so?

This morning, no locker has yet been assigned. Girl called me from school during recess and I broke to her the bad news. Just a few minutes ago, I decided to check for the second time and found no change in status. Chagrined, I called them on the phone and the person thought she had already assigned the locker! As usual I am patient until the service provider also act stupid and then I would tell them off.

It was on the phone that I discovered there are still lockers on level one. I got that one for her. Level one is the most convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment